- Upon purchase of your tour via UnderDog NZ’s website, confirmation will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
- All tours require minimum numbers. UnderDog NZ reserves the right to cancel or postpone trips at its sole discretion and will refund the ticket purchase price if a trip is cancelled or postponed by us. UnderDog NZ is not responsible for any costs associated with facilitating your trip such as travel, accommodation etc.
- Once you have purchased a ticket, if you do not wish to go on the trip you must advize UnderDog NZ inline with our cancelation policy. Refunds will only be given as stipulated within this policy. No shows are non-refundable.
- Please review your tour specific Cancelation Policy which is outlined when you book through our online booking system or can be viewed through the following link:
- UnderDog NZ takes all reasonable steps to mitigate accidents, however sled dog activities, as with any sporting activity, has its risks and so all guests participate at their own risk.
- We advise pregnant women not to participate, therefore any pregnant women choosing to take part do so at their own risk. If you are pregnant and choose to participate then please advise your guide prior.
- If you have any medical conditions (epilepsy, asthma, heart conditions or allergies etc) or suffer from any re-occurring injuries please advise your guide prior.
- Cameras are carried at the your own risk. UnderDog NZ cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage regardless if it is being held by a Guide on your behalf. Cameras should be securely fastened, either with a belt strap, neck strap or in a zipped pocket. Large/bulky cameras are not recommended on self drive tours but can be taken on Basket Rides or there may be an opportunity to give it to a Guide to carry on your behalf.
- For safety no backpacks or bags are permitted to be carried on self drive tours, they may however be put in the sled bag. Please ensure that bags are not bulky and heavy as they will interfere with your tour.
- Selfy sticks are not allowed to be used while taking part in the practical element of any Sled Drive tour.
- We do not have a safety box for your valuables and do not take any responsibility for any such items left at our property or at locations along the tour, including overnight huts. We recommended valuables and important documents are left in your hotel’s safety box.
- Please respect the countryside you travel through by taking special care not to drop any litter and by not smoking within the vicinity of the dogs, guest, guides or personnel using the trails / huts. If you accidentally drop anything please advise your guide as soon as possible.